MASKING IS NOW OPTIONAL! (As of 3.17.22)
- Covid is in a down-swing – yay! – so masking is currently optional and entirely up to you and your comfort level
- Should we enter another Covid surge, masking will become mandatory again; any changes to visitor guidelines will be posted here
For ADOPTERS and VISITORS
- Please be mindful of other guests and staff. Although masking is not currently required, our facility is small, and for everyone’s benefit we request that visitors do their best to give others space.
- We are currently not requiring appointments, so you can stop by anytime during business hours.
- You will not be required to submit an adoption application prior to your visit. However, if you choose to do so it will make your visit more efficient, so please feel free!
- If we are unusually busy, we may have to restrict the number of people inside the Adoption Center to avoid overcrowding. You may be asked to wait in your car until another party leaves.
- Contactless drop-off will still be available for anyone who prefers it, but you will also be able to come in the front door during business hours.
- Contact Us to find out when and how to help out safely! All volunteers must complete a Volunteer Orientation before getting started.
- Volunteer activities off-site are still on hold.
- We are not accepting community service volunteers at this time.