Every pet, every adoption is sponsored in full by Quantrell Subaru, December 7-22, 2019. For adopters, that means no adoption fees; and hopefully, for hundreds of pets, it means a home for the holidays – and forever!
Please read the information below and plan your visit/inquiries accordingly.
Tuesday-Friday: 12:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 – 5:00 pm
The Adoption Drive ENDS at 5:00 pm on Sunday, December 22. Regular adoption fees resume after that time.
265 Thomas Lane, Versailles, KY 40383 (map)
Please CALL the Adoption Center at 859.873.5491. We will not be able to keep up with emails/facebook messages during this time. This includes inquiries about the availability of breeds/sizes/specific pets. We will do our best to keep up with phone inquiries, but messages may not be heard until close of business each day.
– Approved adoption applications are required, as always. Our regular screening process remains in place during the Adoption Drive and no applicant is guaranteed approval.
– Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received.
– Quantrell will sponsor one adoption per household; if you wish to adopt multiple pets you will need to pay the additional adoption fees.
– We cannot put pets on hold for any reason during the Drive
– We cannot accommodate photo requests during the Drive
– Please plan for enough time to visit with your selected pet and complete the application process. There will likely be a wait but we will do our best to help everyone in a timely manner.
– Adoptions can happen at a pace of more than a dozen a day during the Adoption Drive. Be aware that a pet that is available now may not be available tomorrow, or even two hours from now.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
– If you need assistance, look for individuals wearing STAFF shirts or yellow VOLUNTEER shirts
– Please follow staff and volunteer instructions regarding what areas you can and cannot enter; if you refuse to do so you may be asked to leave
– Children under 18 years of age cannot be in the Adoption Center unsupervised
– You can only apply for ONE PET at a time, please wait until you have made your choice to request an application